Under My Umbrella

Under My Umbrella
A cheap way to light up your night

Sunday, April 26, 2015

I'm back and it's about time. I started pulling out the crafty things I have made and now I am overwhelmed with stuff. I will be here every day uploading the things I've made and have made a commitment to myself to sell on facebook, esty and ebay. We have alot of toys that need a new home too.
My writing has taken a back seat to all the stuff that has gone on in my life and it's time to get back on track. "gossip speak" is my daughter's new name for all the stories I tell the family and it's time to share it with the world. I love the fact that I can make them laugh at my childhood stuff and share how things were back in the day.
Since Cecil passed back in October 2014 it's been really hard to catch up with my thoughts. We talk about him and all his stories about his life and I wish I recorded them. They were sweet and filled with alot of history. Life is really short and his death was so unexpected that it hit hard and hurt badly.
Things are going to be awesome for the rest of 2015 and I plan to be an active part of my history and life.

No comments: