Under My Umbrella

Under My Umbrella
A cheap way to light up your night

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Today is a kind of weird day. It's cold but it's warm outside and I'm worried about family but there's nothing I can do.
Today's grip..
Bullies. They come in all shapes and sizes but the ones that worry me the most are the ones that think they are above the law and they are right and everyone else is wrong. It is a scary time when you met or get involved with someone like that. They speak like a snake with venom and they actually think that it's ok. I know a couple of people like this and I can't believe they are still walking around among us. Are these the future murders or rapists because they believe that they are right?
I hope not but I can't see into the future. I sometimes want to hide in my house away from these people. They use foul language like it's ok and abuse women and children without caring that this affects the rest the their lives. The cruelty that spills out of their mouths is beyond anything that should be tolerated by anyone.
These are people with mental problems but they won't admit to having any because they are the only ones who mattered and anyone who gets help is a drug addict. I'm hoping that in my lifetime that things will change and those who are involved in an abusive relationship get out or get help.

No comments: